Pixie is located in the heart of Hale village in Cheshire. This bespoke, New York-inspired boutique sells high-quality clothing and accessories for babies and children up to 14-years, an extensive range of educational toys, games and gifts; women’s clothes, accessories, and covertable nursery furniture.
We deal with all their advertising and marketing enquires, write articles for the website and manage the blog and social media accounts. We have successfully achieved the following:
- Editorial exposure for Pixie and their associated brands/events;
- Increased online traffic via social media platforms;
- Developed brand message and brand strategy ensuring consistency across all platforms;
- Developed an in-store events programme and media plan;
- Drapers Indies Finalist 2014 (Niche Retailer of the Year).
“I’ve had the pleasure of working with Johanna for a couple of years and I’m delighted with the level of service. She is hard working, committed, enthusiastic and extremely creative in her approach to our marketing needs. By developing brand consistency and suggesting stories and themes, we have been able to get our key messages out to a wider audience.”
Gillian Franks, Owner, Pixie Boutique